Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Job
If you are passionate about both web technologies and content, love to push the boundaries of what is possible, Ringier Romania’s Online Division is the place for you.
Ringier Romania’s online division is number-driven and goal-oriented, spanning an IT, sales, and online marketing service department, which supports over 12 online products and their editorial teams and succeeds in a rapidly changing environment.
The role will give you the opportunity to get started with a wide range of activities such as classical marketing communications, copywriting and PR, SEO, SEM, email, affiliate marketing, and eCommerce. And, of course: reporting, business intelligence, and success control.
The profile we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of 2+ years in leading and managing marketing databases, email, social media, and/or advertising campaigns. Nice to have experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Talented writer and knowledge of writing rules for web content / social media; please share content you have developed in blog, social, or other formats
- Ability to troubleshoot across channels to improve engagement/conversions on a week-to-week basis
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and additional Google products
- Good knowledge of Excel and high affinity for numbers
- Excellent English skills
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (ex: WordPress)
- Familiar with A/B Testing tools (ex: Google Optimize, Visual Web Optimizer)
Process competencies: Strong Analytical skills (understand key metrics and develop action plans using that data), attention to detail (without sacrificing deadlines), organized, ability to juggle several, sometimes conflicting deadlines, customer orientation, tenacity, result orientation, task management & planning, and team player
Self-management competencies: Involvement & self-motivation, integrity, stress tolerance, adaptability
These are your responsibilities:
- Provide functional expertise, best practices, and recommendations for executing digital marketing campaigns. Apply expertise to demonstrate how digital communications can improve the reach and enhance effectiveness in reaching marketing and sales goals
- Support publisher with implementation, copywriting, and execution
- Ensure competitive setup of online assets, their growth and health
- Support for technological products implementation from marketing perspective
- Prepare the marketing strategy
- Oversee Internet marketing campaigns from program management to execution
- Aid in landing page testing of web pages, contests, developing recommendations based on search and web analytics to improve user experience and client objectives
- Assist the publisher in writing reports, presentations, and analysing data